You might, if…
• You have not lived in the UK or EU for all of the three years (excluding holidays or short trips abroad) before the start of your course. This includes British passport holders
• You have lived in the UK for all of the three years before the first day of your course, but mainly to study a course of education.
Other factors may affect whether you pay international fees. Make an appointment with us to talk about your fees.
We will need to carry out a fee assessment before we can process an application or enrol you, which includes you filling out a fee status questionnaire.
These are the fees quoted for our courses. To pay these you must be able to prove that you:
• Have been a permanent resident in the UK or other EU country for the past three years
• Have indefinite leave to remain, indefinite leave to enter, or refugee status
• Come from a European Union or European Economic Area country and have lived in England for at least three years
Students from outside the EU or assessed as Overseas pay:
For any course marked as FREE please ask us for the overseas fee by calling 01344 868600 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
EU students who've lived in England for less than three years pay:
• £1200 for most School leaver courses
• £1400 for Foundation Degrees
• Home fees for all part-time courses
Contact Enquiries & Admissions with all questions about fees, call: 01344 868600 or email email@example.com
Contact us with any questions you may have about your application, or make an appointment with us to talk about your fees, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 01344 868 600
Art course applications must also include copies or photographs of your portfolio work. Your original artwork must be presented on arrival.
Please note, we are not currently accepting students on study visas.
Payments can be made by cash or credit/debit card. Please note we do not accept American Express.
Keep up to date with everything going on in the college.
Ask our Enquiries & Admissions team by email or call on 01344 868600